Retreat TV: Culinary Skills Week Webinar Replay
Published: Fri, 14 Aug 2015
This is part of a 3-Part Webinar that was held live on Saturday July 11, 2015.
Learn the Secrets Behind the Great Meals of Professional Chefs!
Gain the food mastery that will serve you for a lifetime by working side by side with raw culinary experts with decades of experience.
Graduates of 80/10/10 Culinary Skills Week typically achieve much more than they expected. You will graduate with the ability to:
- Show your family and friends how delicious and easy health can be.
- Make food management, quantity control, and food combinations second nature.
- Gain mastery of the entire suite of kitchen tools to save you time and to create incredible textures, combinations, and consistencies.
- Master the use of a dehydrator to achieve a range of rich flavors and textures that will impress even nonvegan friends.
- Adopt culinary terminology that will have you sounding like a professional chef in no time.
- Appreciate the effects of different varieties of fruits and vegetables on taste and texture.
- Master what to buy and how to make it last, so you never throw away food again!
- Feel confident knowing you can always prepare healthy, tasty meals that please your guests, regardless of age, health status, or special dietary requests.
- Enjoy playing creatively with food to prepare simple, vibrant, and delicious dishes.
- Understand and appreciate the aesthetics of culinary ambiance.
- Lead your community in the culinary art of fruit and vegetable preparation.
- Overcome the challenges of preparing delicious meals through immersion in our supportive, family environment.
- Build the network you need to support your success.
Ultimately, you can become an 80/10/10 Raw Vegan Culinary Wizard
- Culinary Skills Week Testimonials by Dr. Graham
- Diet and Nutrition Blog Articles
- Fun Food Facts
- 80/10/10 Recipes